If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add grated parmesan cheese
- add 1 egg
- add 1/3 cup finely chopped carrots
- add 2 cups chopped escarole or spinach
- add 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- add 1/2 cup orzo pasta
- add 1/2 lb lean ground beef
- add 5 3/4 cups chicken broth
- add 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- add 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- add 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- In medium bowl combine, meat, egg,bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, basil& onion powder; shape into 3/4" balls.
- In large sauce pan, heat broth to boiling; stir in spinach, orzo, carrot& meatballs.
- Return to boil;reduce heat to medium.
- Cook at slow boil for 10 minutes or until orzo is tender.
- Stir frequently to avoid sticking.
- Serve with additional Parmesan cheese sprinkled on top.