If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/4 cup water
- add 1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
- add 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- add 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- add 2 beef bouillon cubes
- add 1 teaspoon onion powder
- add 1/4 cup jack daniel ole no. & tennessee whiskey
- add 2 cups packed brown sugar
- Combine ingredients in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Use as a glaze on meat, poultry, and seafood just before removing from grill.
- To prepare chicken breasts using Jack Daniel's grill glaze: Use 2 (4oz.) breasts for each serving.
- Marinate chicken in your choice of marinade for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Place chicken on the grill or in a saute pan.
- While cooking, baste often with marinade.
- When cooked to your satisfaction, brush liberally with glaze.
- Remove immediately to serving dish.
- Glaze burns quickly and can be difficult to remove from grill or pans if left to burn onto surface.