My first recipezaar recipe--had a bizarre desire to play around with some jack daniels last night, and in a productive way ;-) The result was pretty wonderful
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 teaspoon pepper
- add 2 lemons
- add 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- add 2 garlic cloves
- add 2 tablespoons olive oil
- add 4 salmon fillets
- add 1 teaspoon basil
- add 2 tablespoons tarragon
- add 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- add 1 teaspoon salt
- add 1/2 cup Jack Daniels Whiskey
- Mix well all the ingredients except salmon and lemon.
- Peel one lemon and add zest to the mix.
- Cut the same lemon and squeeze juice into the mix.
- Brush salmon fillets with the mix and add remainder of the mix and salmon fillets to aluminum foil packets.Wrap and seal tightly.
- Grill over medium-high heat on both sidesuntil salmon flakes.
- Cut other lemon into wedges.
- Serve over rice or pasta or with grilled vegetables.