These are a bit reminiscent of stuffed jalapeno peppers but much easier to make. I found this in the Junior League Celebrations cookbook.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 3 tablespoons chopped jalapeno peppers
- add 2 cups dry breadcrumbs
- add 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- add 8 ounces grated parmesan cheese
- add 2 large egg yolks
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine the cream cheese, Parmesan, jalapeno peppers and egg yolks in a bowl and mix to form a paste.
- Shape a 1/2 tablespoonful at a time into 1/4-inch rounds and roll in the bread crumbs.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.