This is served chilled, and is great for serving with crackers or breadsticks.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 teaspoons dried onion flakes
- add 8 ounces lump crabmeat
- add 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- add 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- add 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- add 1/4 cup sour cream
- add 2-3 teaspoons Pickapeppa Sauce
- add 2 tablespoons Heinz chili sauce
- add 8 ounces cream cheese
- Place crab meat in a mixing bowl and set aside.
- In another bowl or food processor, blend cream cheese, sour cream, lemon juice, horseradish, minced onion, pickapeppa sauce, chili sauce and paprika until smooth and creamy.
- Add cheese mixture to crab and mix well.
- Refrigerate for several hours and serve chilled with crackers, if desired.