My daughter loves making these cookies because she can make different flavors and colors. At Christmas we make raspberry & lime which turn out red & green.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 teaspoon baking powder
- add 1 teaspoon salt
- add 1 teaspoon vanilla
- add 1 (3 ounce) package Jello gelatin
- add 1/2 cup sugar
- add 2 eggs
- add 2 1/2 cups flour
- add 3/4 cup oleo
- Cream oleo, sugar, jello and eggs together in a medium to large bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Roll dough into little balls and place on a greased and floured cookie sheet.
- Flatten each with a fork.
- (Sometimes a little flour on the fork keeps it from sticking).
- Bake 6-8 minutes at 350 degrees.