My husband loves this salad and so I'm posting it here for safekeeping. I hope you enjoy it as much as he does!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add salt and pepper
- add 1/4 cup tomatoes (I use Roma)
- add 1 hard-boiled egg, chopped (optional)
- add 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- add 3 ounces tuna
- add 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- add iceberg lettuce
- add 2-3 marinated artichoke hearts
- add alfalfa sprouts (to garnish, or sprouts of your choice)
- add 1-2 teaspoon water
- add 1/4 cup cucumbers
- Put desired amount of lettuce in a bowl.
- Add the tomato, artichoke hearts, cucumber,egg if using.
- Distribute tuna over the top.
- Mix together mayonaise and sesame oil.
- Add salt andpepper to taste.
- Add 1 to 2 tsp.
- water to thin just a little.
- Pour over salad and top with alfalfa sprouts.
- Makes 1 serving.
- Note: my husband also likes a little cottage cheese in this salad too.
- Put on top of tuna.