My friend Joanne brought this yummy appetizer to a New Year's Eve Party and it was so good I just had to get the recipe! She was kind enough to share it will me and I am sharing it with you :)
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- add 1 clove minced garlic
- add 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- add 1 baguette
- add 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- add 1/4 teaspoon basil
- add 1 teaspoon oregano
- add 2 tomatoes
- add 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Cut bread in 1 inch slices and butter the bottom of each.Mix the rest of the ingredients together.
- Put 1 tsp or so of mixture on each slice and place on baking pan.
- Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes or until melted and the bread is crispy but not like hockey pucks.
- Serve immediately.