This is a twist on some Christmas cookies we made that my son invented. Yummy and fun!!!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add jelly beans (small variety)
- add 1/4 teaspoon food coloring (we use pink)
- add 30 large marshmallows
- add 1/2 cup butter
- add 4 1/2 cups corn flakes
- Melt butter over medium heat in a large pan.
- Add marshmallows and stir until melted.
- Turn off heat and add food coloring. Mix until well blended.
- Add corn flakes and stir until coated.
- Drop by large spoonsful on wax paper.
- Top each with three jellybeans (work quickly!).
- Let sit until hardened and then store in a covered container.