This recipe was given to me at my bridal shower by my sister-in-law. We love this!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add parmigiano
- add salt and pepper
- add 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- add tortellini, pasta (any filling)
- add 1 1/4 quarts whipping cream
- add 1-2 tablespoon butter
- In a sauce pan melt butter.
- add whipping cream and let boil.
- add one can of tomato paste and stir until blended.
- let it cook until sauce is thick and well blended.
- add salt and pepper to taste.
- (Add some milk if sauce is too thick).
- In a large pot, boil water.
- add desired amount of tortellini.
- Remove from stove once tortelliini rises to the top.
- drain well and pour sauce over pasta.
- add parmigiano cheese and serve.
- Buon Appetito!