If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add salt and pepper
- add 1 tablespoon orange juice
- add 2 Cornish hens
- add 3 tablespoons honey
- add 4 tablespoons butter
- add 4 teaspoons chili powder
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Melt butter and stir in honey and chili powder.
- mixing well.
- Stir in orange juice, salt and pepper and remove from heat.
- Cut each hen into two halves.
- Rinse well and pat dry with paper towels.
- Place hens in baking dish, skin side down, and place in oven for 6-8 minutes.
- Turn hens over and baste generously with all of the mixture.
- Bake for approximately 45 minutes or until well browned.