These taste just like your favorite Chinese Restaurants.....
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 3/4-1 cup crabmeat
- add 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- add oil (for frying)
- add 2 green onions
- add 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- add 50 wonton wrappers
- add 12 ounces cream cheese
- Cream the cheese, soy sauce, garlic powder, and green onions; stir in crab meat.
- Place 1 teaspoon filling just below center of each won ton wrapper.
- Roll up wrapper, leaving top half unrolled.
- Moisten the right and left corners with water; bring them over filling and press firmly to seal.
- Fry a few at a time in oil heated to 375 degrees 2-3 mins., or until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towel.