Servs: 2 Prep:
I was wandering thru my local Weis [I do a lot of wandering when I am in a supermarket or farmer's market] and ran into the cooking magazine section. This is the recipe which convinced me to buy Clean Eating magazine and after having looked thru it, I am glad I did. I actually subscribed.
- add 1 leaf dinosaur kale or regular kale
- add 1/2 avocado, cubed
- add 2 roma tomatoes, sliced
- add 1 cucumber, sliced
- add 1 large carrot, grated
- add 2 strips dulse
- add 1 cup quinoa, soaked or cooked
- add 1 tbsp tomato basil dressing
- add 1/2 cup black eyed peas, cooked, optional
- add 1/2 tsp cayenne, optional
- Put all ingredients on kale leaf.
- Add dressing and roll as if it were sushi.
- Cut to desired length. With a large leaf, three wraps are possible.
- Note for a main meal add the optional items.