This is the best Spinach Dip I have had and it always gets recipe requests. It is so good. When I have company my daughter requestes this and my pizza swirls then secretly invites her friends over LOL. I have learned to triple this recipe.
- add 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- add 3 green onions
- add 1 (3 ounce) package Knorr vegetable soup mix
- add 1 (10 ounce) frozen chopped spinach
- add 1 french bread round (optional)
- add 1 cup mayonnaise
- add 1-2 French baguette (optional)
- Mix together all ingredients and chill 5 hours or overnight to allow everything to absorb. (Trust me it is needed to soften the vegies that are in the knorr. I usually chill overnight).
- Serve in a french bread round with the top cut off and the pulp scooped.Cut up a french baguetter into small pieces for dipping.
- Pig out!