These Pillsbury Bake Off winning cupcakes use just a few ingredients and are very delicous. The kids especially like them.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 package pillsbury moist supreme strawberry cake mix
- add 2 eggs
- add 1/3 cup strawberry preserves
- add 2 cups sour cream
- Heat oven to 350.
- Line 24 muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, sour cream and eggs.
- Stir with a spoon until well blended.
- Reserve 1 1/2 cups batter.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups 1/2 full with remaining batter.
- Using spoon, make slight indentation in center of each cup; fill with heaping 1/2 teaspoonful of the preserves.
- Spoon remaining 1 1/2 cups batter evenly over each filled cup; covering preserves.
- (Muffin cups should be 3/4 full).
- Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes or until tops spring back when lightly touched in center.
- Cool 1 minute; remove from pan.
- Cool completely.
- Store in refrigerator.