This is a great recipe from soup.com.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- add 1 medium onion
- add 1/4 cup apple juice
- add 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- add 1/4 cup hellmann or best foods Dijonnaise mustard
- add 1 lb kielbasa
- add 1 apple
- add 5 cups thinly sliced cabbage (about 10 ounces)
- add 1 tablespoon corn oil
- In 12-inch skillet heat oil over medium heat and cook onion; stirring occasionally, 5 minutes.
- Add cabbage and apple.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in apple juice, creamy mustard blend, brown sugar and vinegar.
- Add kielbasa and simmer covered 5 minutes or until heated through.