Heres how i like to make my bruschetta. I got the idea from a restaurant we go to once in a while. Of course they didn't give me the recipe, but they did tell me what was on it. This bread is sinfully delicious. hope all enjoy this as much as me and my family do. You can make your own french bread or buy some. I only use half the loaf so if you want to use the whole loaf, just double the ingredients. You will also need:
- add 1 large tomato or 2 small tomatoes
- add 2-3 cloves roasted garlic
- add parmesan cheese
- add basil
- add 1 French bread
- add 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- add romano cheese
- add olive oil
- add asiago cheese
- I use one large tomato,i deseed it and chop it up; add 2 tbs of olive oil,1 tbs balsalmic vinegar, garlic, and basil to this and set aside in a strainer.
- I usually put the french loaf in the oven for a few minutes before adding all the toppings, because i like it a little crispier.
- Let the bread come back to room temp, and brush with olive oil.
- Spoon on the tomatoes, and spinkle on the 3 cheeses.
- i usually add a little more basil and pop in the oven until cheese is very hot, not melted.
- Bake at 375*.