This is a dip i made up a few years ago and my DD just loves it. Thought i should share!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese (or more)
- add 2 (16 ounce) cans fat-free refried beans or refried beans
- add 1 tablespoon garlic
- add 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- add 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese (or more)
- add 1 (4 1/4 ounce) can chopped green chilies
- add 1/8 teaspoon liquid smoke
- Heat oven to 375*.
- In a large bowl add beans, chiles with juice, liquid smoke and garlic. Mix together well. Stir in cilantro. Place mixture in ungreased shallow 9 inch glass pan. Top with the cheese.Cover with foil.
- Bake at 375* for 15 to minutes or until mixture is thoroughly heated.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
- Note: May add more chiles for a more spicier dip. May microwave on high (with out the tin foil) to 3 to 5 minutes. May garnish with tomatoes and green peppers if you desire.