I got this somewhere in the internet, these are great tasting healthy bread. I made them in rolls for less baking time Ü
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 5 cups whole-wheat flour (i use around 6)
- add 1/2 tablespoon instant yeast
- add 1 tablespoon bread enhancer (optional)
- add 1/3 cup honey
- add 1/3 cup oil
- add 3 cups water, i only use 2 cups (120-130)
- add 1 tablespoon salt
- Combine 4 cups flour, yeat, salt,dough enhancer.
- Combine water, oil, honey.Add to dry.Mix until well distributed.Rest for 15-20min til double.
- Add the rest of flour.Mix using mixer until it cleans the sides of bowl.Add flour if needed.
- Knead until soft and smooth.About 10-15min.
- On floured surface, shape in 3 (7 1/2" loaf) place in greased loaf.Cover, rise until double.
- Bake at 350 30-35 minutes.I made them in rolls, baked for around 15min.