From Taste of Home!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 egg
- add 1/3 lb ground beef
- add 1 1/2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- add 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- add 3 tablespoons water
- add 1 (12 ounce) package wonton wrappers
- add 3 cloves garlic
- add 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger or 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh gingerroot
- add 1 1/2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- add 1/2 teaspoon salt
- add 1 1/2 teaspoons sesame oil
- add 1 cup canned bean sprouts
- add 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- add 2 cups shredded cabbage
- add 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (divided)
- add 1/3 cup green onions
- In a wok or large skillet, stir-fry cabbage, bean sprouts and carrot in 1 1/2 tsp oil until tender; set aside.
- In a small skillet, brown ground beef until cooked through; drain and add to vegetable mixture.
- Stir in the green onions, sesame seeds, ginger, garlic, sesame oil, salt and pepper.
- Place about 1 tbsp of filling in the center of each wonton wrapper.
- Combine egg and water.
- Moisten edges of wonton wrappers with egg mixture; fold opposite corners creating a triangle and press edges together to seal.
- Heat remaining vegetable oil (2 tbsp) in a large skillet.
- Cook wontons in batches for 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Add additional oil if needed.