Servs: 4 Makes: 12oz Prep:
you never need to be out of pickel for your consumption..fst and easy in few days..
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1Cucumber
- add 5 cloves Garlic
- add 3 tea spon Sea salt
- add 1tbs Apple cider vinegar
- add 5 string fresh dill
- add 12 peppercorn
- add 4 dry chick pea
- add 12 oz jar water
- Need one 12 oz jar , cut the cucumber in any style.slice in circle,length wise in fourth or sandwich slices.
- place in the jar.dice the garlic & add into the jar.add sea salt, the peppercorn, the vinegar, the dill. the chick peas. purr the water in the jar leaving 1/2 inch empty from top.. cover the jar. shake the jar couple of times .make sure the lid is tight..
- you can leave in refrigerator for 4 days.
- or for faster & quicker use leave 2 days out & then two days in the refrigerator.