If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- add 1/2 tablespoon grated ginger
- add 2 tablespoons sherry wine
- add 2 tablespoons peanut oil (or other light oil)
- add 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- add 4 asian dried red chilies
- add 1/4 cup water
- add 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- add 1 red bell pepper
- add 1 1/2 tablespoons canned szechuan sauce
- add 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- add 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- add 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- add 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- add 2 teaspoons sugar
- cut chicken into bite-sized cubes toss chicken with 1 tbsp soy and 1 tbsp sherry and set aside whisk together sugar, rice vinegar, sesame oil, water, 1 tbsp sherry, remaining soy, and cornstarch in a bowl.
- in a wok, heat peanut oil over med-high heat.
- add split chiles and cook until they start turning dark in color add garlic, ginger, and pepper flakes and cook about 30 sec.
- or until aromatic add chicken and marinade, stirring constantly 1-2 min add soy mixture and bell pepper and cook until just cooked through, about 1 more minute.
- remove from heat for stronger flavor, toss with 1- 1 1/2 tbsp sezchuan sauce.