Add spices to the taste of your fsvorite BBQ sauce. The added spices aren't absolutely necessary, but they definately add a fresh kick. Happy Labor Day.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- add 2 1/2 tablespoons of your favorite barbecue sauce
- add 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- add 4 eggs
- add 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- add 1 teaspoon dried dill
- add 1 tablespoon butter (for frying)
- add 1 1/2 tablespoons milk
- Whisk eggs briskly in a large bowl. Add all ingredients except for cheese and butter. Continue to whisk until well blended.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Pour in egg mixture and cook -- stirring frequently until eggs are scrambled and cooked through. Remove from heat, and sprinkle with cheese over the top. Let stand for a minute to melt cheese, then serve immediately.