If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 lb chevre cheese (or other goat cheese)
- add salt and pepper
- add 1 sprig rosemary
- add 4 (1/2 lb) lamb leg steaks
- add 1/4 cup flour
- add 4 ounces capers
- add 4 ounces maple syrup
- add 1/4 cup dry white wine (if you can't drink it don't use it)
- add 2 tablespoons olive oil
- add 10 ounces shiitake mushrooms
- Salt and pepper lamb leg steak.
- Grill or broil (approx).
- Prepare sauce: Saute sliced shitake mushrooms in olive oil (approx) , add leaves of rosemary, deglaze pan with wine, rid alcohol (smell will go from dry to sweet) , add flour to make roux.
- Lower heat to low.
- Add diced parts of chevre.
- Continue stirring mixture untill cheese is integrated.
- After cheese is fully incorporated into sauce add capers and maple syrup.
- Stir through.
- Serve (I like garlic smashed potatoes and broccoli).