Use to Drizzle down a cake or cookies. The cook time is the infusing time. This is great on cookies for ones that are ill. Because lavender is known for it's relaxing quality! Your choice to sift out the flowers or leave them in. You can top the icing with fresh buds as a garnish.
- add 4 drops red food coloring or lavendar food coloring (or more)
- add 1 cup powdered sugar
- add 2 tablespoons fresh sundried lavender flowers
- add 2-4 teaspoons rose water
- Mix 1 or 2 tablespoons lavender with 1 cup powdered sugar in a zip lock bag.
- Let stand for 24 hours.
- In a bowl combine 1 cup powdered sugar-lavender combination,and rose water.
- Stir well.
- Add more if needed.
- Color with red or lavender food color.