Got this recipe out of a church cokbook. Made it this New Year's Eve and it dissapered so fast.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 cup seafood cocktail sauce
- add 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- add 1 lb crab or shrimp (imitation crab may be used)
- add 1 (2 ounce) package cream cheese
- add 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- add 3/4 cup diced tomatoes
- add 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- In medium bowl, cream together cream cheese and mayonnaise.
- Evenly spread in bottom of pizza pan or 12 inch round tray.
- Spread cocktail sauce over cream cheese.
- Top with crab meat.
- Sprinkle with onion, tomatoes, and cheddar cheese.
- Serve with assorted crackers or plain tortilla chips.