This tried and true family recipe should do the trick.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add mozzarella cheese
- add 1 cup Minute Rice
- add 1 medium head of cabbage
- add mushrooms
- add 1 (28 ounce) can spaghetti sauce
- add 1 lb hamburger
- Brown hamburger in a skillet.
- Shred the cabbage.
- In a large greased casseroleplace a layer of shredded cabbage, then cover with browned hamburger, mushroomsand rice. Cover with remaining cabbage. Pour over spaghetti sauce. Garnish withcheese.
- Bake at 250 degrees F until cabbage is tender and sauce is fairly wellabsorbed, about 2 to 2-1/2 hours.