This is a great dish to use leftover pork and gravy, and it's so easy to fix. I use the crockpot, but it can be done on the stove or in the oven. We love this dish, as it has a little different taste to it.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 cup frozen peas
- add 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- add 4 cups cooked pork roast
- add 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- add 1 large onion
- add 1 large bell pepper
- add 10 drops hot sauce
- add 2 cups pork roast gravy
- add 1 (28 ounce) can sweet potatoes
- add 1 bay leaf
- In a crockpot place the onions, bell pepper on the bottom.
- Add the sweet potatoes, peas and canned tomatoes, sprinkle with the thyme and the hot sauce,tuck the bay leaf into the juices.
- Place the leftover pork roast on top and cover with the leftover gravy.
- Cook on low for about 6 hours, or on high for 3 hours.
- Just until the flavors are melded and the onions and bell peppers are cooked.
- Serve with hot crusty bread and a salad.
- This can be done on top of the stove or baked as a casserole also.