When you make your roast, save about 1/2 cup of Au Jus for this casserole.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of broccoli soup
- add 2 tablespoons butter
- add 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- add 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- add 1 cup cooked rice
- add 2 cups leftover roast beef
- add 1/4 cup milk
- add 1/2 cup au jus sauce
- In a sprayed or buttered casserole dish mix the roast beef, au jus, soup, cooked rice, 1/2 cup of shredded cheese and milk.
- melt the butter.Add the bread crumbs to the butter and mix together.
- Spoon the topping over the roast beef mixture and add 1/2 cup of cheese over the topping.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes.