This is another dessert that my mother made when I was a kid. Its easy, tasty and very light - great after a big meal!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 package Dream Whip
- add 1 package lemon flavor instant pudding and pie filling
- add 1 store bought angel food cake (or make your own)
- Prepare lemon pie filling, as directed on package& place in fridge to cool slightly (about 45 mins).
- Slice angel food cake in half horizontally and place bottom half on a good sized cake platter.
- Spoon some lemon pie filling on this and then add the top half of the angel food cake.
- Cover the whole cake with the rest of the lemon pie filling.
- Refrigerate for about an hour.
- Prepare Dream Whip, as directed on the package& spread over the cake.