Special dessert for company or special occasion. Make it at least once through berry season. Easy no-bake recipe.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 8 ounces cream cheese
- add 1 can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- add 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- add 1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- add 2 cups fresh berries, divided (We love either blueberries or blackberries, but use any berries you like)
- add 1 8-inch pre-baked crumb crust (ready made, bought is ok)
- add 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Beat the cream cheese until fluffy Slowly pour the condensed milk into the cream cheese as you continue beating.
- Beat until smooth Whisk in lemon juice, lemon zest and vanilla.
- Pour into prebaked 8 inch crust Puree 1/3 cup of the berries Drizzle on top of prepared pie Run a knife throughout the pie to make a swirl effect.
- Refrigerate for 3-4 hours .
- To serve, top with remaining berries.