This is a great recipe to serve as an appetizer for two or three people, but I will make it for just me as a light supper.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add kosher salt
- add olive oil
- add 8 ounces wedge brie cheese
- add 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon crushed dried rosemary
- add lemon zest
- add 1-2 garlic clove
- Preheat oven to 400 deg. F.
- Cut off the top crust of the wedge, but not the sides. Place in a oven-proof dish.
- Sprinkle the garlic and rosemary over the brie. Take several swipes of the lemon with a microplane or zester over the brie. You may substitute about 1/4 teaspoons of lemon pepper for the fresh lemon, but fresh is best.
- Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and drizzle with olive oil.
- Place in oven and bake until it turns soft and/or bubbly - 20 to 30 minutes, you may need more time.
- Remove and serve with a crusty bread.