I am sooo craving this right now.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- add 1 cup flour
- add 2 cups powdered sugar
- add 1/2 cup butter
- add 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant lemon pudding
- add 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- add 3 cups milk
- Mix and spread the butter and flour together in bottom of 13x9x2 dish. Flatten out. Bake at 350* for 20 minutes. Cool.
- Combine powdered sugar, cream cheese, and 2 cups of the Cool Whip until well mixed. Spread over crust.
- Mix lemon pudding and milk. Spread over cream cheese mixture. Chill. Serve with remaining Cool Whip.