Servs: 4 Prep: Cook:
Craving a Salmon dinner in under 30 minutes? There's nothing fishy about that idea.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 Salmon Steaks
- add 4 tbsp. Lemon Pepper
- add 1 Fresh Lemon
- add 1/2 jar of red pepper Alfredo sauce
- add 1 cup fresh green beans, cut in thirds
- add 3 tomatoes, diced
- add 4 cloves of pickled garlic - sliced
- add 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1. pre-heat oven to 350 and place a sheet of tin foil on a cookie sheet and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2. Lay salmon steaks face up (skin down on foil) on cookie sheet, Generously coat Salmon meat with Lemon Pepper
- 3. On a frying pan, pour olive oil over green beans and garlic, cook until beans are slightly browned and soft. Add Alfredo sauce and let simmer on low, keep this warm as a topping for the salmon.
- 3. Put salmon in oven for about 15 minutes.
- 4. Cut salmon steaks in half, plate, and top with alfredo green bean mixture, and fresh tomatoes.