If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 16 chicken drumsticks (or equivalent weight in wings)
- add 3 stalks lemongrass, chopped
- add 3/8 cup sugar
- add 1/16 cup salt
- add 1 teaspoon pepper
- add 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- add 1 1/2 tablespoons thick soy sauce
- add 1/2 cup fish sauce
- add 1 tablespoon chili paste
- cut a slice on each side of the wings so the flavors can soak in.
- mix all ingredients together in a large cooking put and let marinate for 1 hour.
- add about 1 liter of water and cook over medium flame for 2 hrs (don?t boil water).
- serve over rice. Great reheated!