Servs: 8 Prep: Cook:
"You're bound to have sweet potato success when you whip up this casserole recipe from our Test Kitchen. With its rich color, creamy texture and irresistible taste, it is sure to be a popular stop on your holiday buffet table."
- add 1/3 cup fat-free milk
- add 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- add 1/4 cup egg substitute
- add 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- add 1/2 teaspoon salt
- add 3 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- add 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Place sweet potatoes in a large saucepan or Dutch oven; cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 25-30 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the sweet potatoes, milk, egg substitute, brown sugar, salt and vanilla until smooth. Transfer to a 1-1/2-qt. baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 25-30 minutes or until heated through.