These are easy to make, and so delicious!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 stick butter
- add 1 cup chocolate wafer crumbs
- add 6 oz. milk chocolate chips
- add 6 oz white chocolate chips
- add 1-1/2 cups shredded coconut
- add 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- add 1 15 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- In pre-heated 350 degree oven, melt butter in 13x9x2 baking pan. Remove from oven and layer ingredients above in the order given.
- Press down with your hands, then pour the can of sweetened condensed milk over all.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Cool and cut into bars.