Servs: 3 Prep: Cook:
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 (16 ounce) package Hillshire Farm? Lit'l Smokies?
- add 1 (12 ounce) package Jimmy Dean? Premium Thick Sliced Bacon
- add 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2. Cut each bacon slice into 4 pieces. Wrap each Lit'l Smokie with piece of bacon; secure with a toothpick. Place in a 13x9x2 inch baking pan. Sprinkle evenly with brown sugar.
- 3. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until bacon is crisp and sugar is melted. Cool slightly before serving.