This recipe came from my dad. When I was little I would only like to eat it with carrots. Now that I've grown up, I appreciate it with crackers (but carrots are still better!!!!) I usually don't measure the last four ingredients, I just add them to taste.
- add 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- add 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (I use low fat)
- add 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- add 2 tablespoons HP steak sauce
- add 1 tablespoon fresh parsley or dried parsley
- add 1 (250 g) package of fine liver sausage
- Soften cream cheese in microwave.
- Add liver sausage and mash together with a fork.
- Add remaining incredients, stir until smooth.
- Put into bowl.
- If you want it to harden up put into fridge.