This is such a special dish. Very delicious! We have this in patty shells, or it's also good on rice. I got this from my favorite French cookbook.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 teaspoon salt
- add 1 dash nutmeg
- add 6 tablespoons butter
- add 2 tablespoons sherry wine
- add 3 cups cooked lobster meat
- add 6 egg yolks
- add 1 dash paprika
- add 1 1/2 cups light cream
- Melt butter over low heat.
- Add lobster; cook for 3 minutes.
- Add seasonings and sherry.
- Beat egg yolks; add the cream to yolks; mix well.
- Gradually add the egg mixture to the lobster and cook, stirring until thickened.
- Make sure you stir while adding the egg mixture!