REALLY tasty. Pretty easy too.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 teaspoon salt
- add crackers or bread
- add 1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- add 2 tablespoons hot chili oil
- add 1 tablespoon sake
- add 1 small onion (minced)
- add 3/4 lb chicken livers
- add 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- add 1 large garlic clove (minced)
- add 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Heat oils in a skillet.Add livers.Saute until brown, but still a little pink inside.
- Add the onion and garlic.Saute 1 minute.
- Remove from heat.Stir in the salt, pepper, sugar and sake.
- Let cool.Puree.
- Cover.Chill at least 1 hour.
- Serve with crakers or bread.