this one is different!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add garlic powder
- add 4-5 tomatoes (med-size)
- add 4-5 fresh basil leaves
- add 1-2 tablespoon olive oil
- add butter
- add 3/4 cup ricotta cheese
- add 1 French baguette
- add parmesan cheese
- add salt
- Cut baguette into slices.
- Butter and then sprinkle garlic powder each piece, and bake till lightly golden brown.
- Mix garlic powder, Parmesan cheese, and salt in the ricotta cheese, till a lovely blended taste.
- Dice tomatoes in small cubes,add Olive Oil, andsmall strips of fresh basil leaves, cut into thin strips.
- Spread the ricotta mixture, generously on the cooled garlic bread slices.
- Top with tomato mixture and bake at 350F for 10 minutes.