These little cakes are very good. If you like yours spicier, use more Cajun seasoning. They are delicious for dinner or even for breakfast. Excellent served with Ralph & Kacoo's Tarter Sauce or just lemon wedges.
- add 1 egg
- add 1 (14 ounce) can pink salmon
- add oil (for cooking)
- add 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning (or to taste)
- add 1/2 cup onions, very finely chopped (may use onion powder)
- add 1/4 cup sour cream
- add 1/4 cup crushed saltine crackers or Ritz crackers
- Mix the first 6 ingredients.
- Shape into patties (about 2 inches in diameter).
- Heat cooking oil.
- Cook in hot oil until they are crisp and golden.