This is a yummy diet comfort food. Substitute ground turkey or soy crumbles for an even lighter version.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 lb cooked lean ground beef
- add 1/2 cup onions
- add 1 ounce kraft pizza shredded low-moisture mozzarella-cheddar blend cheese
- add 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- add 1/2 cup canned tomato sauce
- add 1 medium tomato
- add 2 large zucchini
- Cut zukes in half lengthwise and bake at 400 for 20 minutes.
- Scoop out center of baked zucchini chop and reserve.
- Saute onion, beef, garlic, tomato, tomato sauce.
- Add the scooped-out zucchini to beef mixture and saute until all ingredients are tender.
- Spoon beef mixture into hollowed out zucchini boats.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake at 400 for 30 minutes.