If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 cup frozen whole pearl onions
- add 3 cloves garlic
- add 1/2 cup Burgundy wine
- add 1 1/2 lbs beef eye round
- add 1/2 teaspoon salt
- add 1 (13 3/4 ounce) can ready-to-serve beef broth
- add 1 (8 ounce) package frozen sugar snap peas
- add 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- add 5 1/2 cups baby carrots
- add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- add 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- add 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Trim fat from beef, cut into 1-inch pieces.
- In Dutch oven, heat oil over medium high hunt until hot. Add beef (half at a time) and brown evenly, stirring occasionally.
- Pour off drippings.
- Season with thyme, salt and pepper.
- Stir in broth, wine and garlic. Bring to boil; reduce heat to low.
- Cover tightly and simmer 1 1/2 hours.
- Add carrots and onions.
- Cover and continue cooking 35 to 40 minutes or until beef and vegetables are tender.
- Bring beef stew to a boil over medium-high heat. Add cornstarch mixture; cook and stir 1 minute. Stir in sugar snap peas.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook 3 to 4 minutes or until peas are heated through.