Tasty and perky chicken salad. Pecans or walnuts can be substituted for the almonds. Leftover turkey can be used instead of chicken
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 3/4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- add 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- add 4 cups cubed cook chickens
- add 1/4 cup chopped celery
- add 1/4 cup sliced green olives
- add 2/3 cup thinly sliced sweet gherkins
- add lettuce leaves (optional)
- add 2/3 cup toasted sliced almonds
- add shredded cheddar cheese
- add 1 cup green seedless grapes
- In large bowl, combine chicken, grapes, cheese, almonds, pickles, celery, and olives.
- In small bowl, mix mayonnaise and seasoned salt until well blended.
- Pour over chicken mixture and toss lightly to coat evenly.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Serve on lettuce, if desired.