This recipe is in direct response to a posted thread.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 3 cloves garlic
- add 2 packages egg roll wraps
- add 1 carrot
- add 1/2 bunch string beans
- add 1 lb ground beef
- add 1 teaspoon salt
- add fat (for deep frying)
- add 1 potato
- add 1/2 medium onion
- add 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Partially cook string beans, then blanch.
- Partially cook potato, peel then dice.
- Mix the ground beef with the carrot, beans, onion, potato, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Cut egg roll wrappers in half.
- Place 1 Tablespoon filling in center of each wrapper.
- Roll up halfway, tightly, and fold ends inward.
- Seal last third with water to make edges stick.
- Deep fry until golden.