Servs: 24 Prep: Cook:
"This is a rich, delicious dip that can be served with tortilla chips or slices of toasted French bread. It can be easily substituted with fat-free ingredients for all of you health freaks out there! It's an absolute hit at all parties. Here are a few suggested garnishes: shredded Monterey Jack cheese, chopped red bell peppers, parsley, sliced mushrooms, or bread crumbs."
- add 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- add 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- add 1/2 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- add 1/4 cup cream cheese
- add 1/2 cup sour cream
- add 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- add 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a small baking dish, mix together artichoke hearts, spinach, sour cream, mayonnaise, cream cheese, Romano cheese, and garlic. Cover dish.
- Bake until heated through and bubbly, about 25 minutes.