Lychee is a crisp juicy fruit which is white or pinkish, translucent and glossy some what like the a grape, but the taste is sweeter and very refreshing. Making this salsa great for hot summer days! Serving with your favorite chips or top grilled fish, chicken, or pork.
- add 3 teaspoons olive oil
- add 1/4 cup diced red bell peppers
- add 1 tablespoon sweet onions
- add 2 cups fresh or canned lychees
- add 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lime juice
- add salt and pepper
- add 1 clove garlic
- add 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro or parsley
- add 1/2 jalapeno pepper
- Combine all the ingredients together.
- cover tightly and refrigerate at least 3 hours, or overnight.