I got this recipe back when I was in high school and is the only recipe to date that I enjoy. The end result has a pizza taste and is delicious.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 tablespoon flour
- add 1/4 small green capsicum
- add 200 g tomato soup
- add 1/4 cup grated tasty cheese
- add 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- add 1/4 onion
- add salt and pepper
- add 1 slice bacon
- add 1/4 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- add 1 tablespoon cheese
- add 1/2 cup macaroni
- add 1 tablespoon butter
- add 1 pinch paprika
- add 1/3 cup milk
- Cook macaroni in salted boiling water for 12 to 15 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- Melt butter in a saucepan, remove from heat and stir in flour and seasonings. Return to heat and cook for 1 minute.
- Add milk gradually, stirring until sauce boils and thickens, remove from heat.
- Add grated cheese and tomato soup, mix well. Gently heat sauce but don't boil.
- Fry lightly chopped bacon, chopped onion and chopped capsicum and add to sauce. Add macaroni and worcestershire sauce and mix thoroughly.
- Place mixture into a casserole dish and sprinkle with extra cheese.
- Bake in a moderate oven for 25 to 30 minutes.